Store and Shipping Policies
All orders will be shipped out within 5-7 business days if not before. This is because many of our products are made to order! You will receive an email alerting you to shipping time and with a tracking number when applicable. The majority of our products are sent First Class with tracking if under a pound. If over a pound they will be sent Priority 2 day with tracking. Both options ensure they arrive to you quickly and safely. Please note once your package has shipped we have no control over the speed of delivery, lost or damaged products. Once shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking info sent to the email address I have on file for you.
*If your order is set to be sent First Class and you would prefer Priority, please send me a message at the time you place the order and we can make the correction!
During the hotter months your salves or balms soften in transit. This is not a reason for a return, because the product will reharden once it reaches room temperature again and won't lose any of the physical properties since it wasn't in direct sunlight. Placing it in the refrigerator for a short time is also an option and one I recommend for the lip balm tubes to maintain shape.
I make all of my products in small batches so they have a longer shelf life but please be sure to keep them in a cool place and out of direct sunlight.
I do offer International Shipping but that has to be calculated on a case by case basis, so please contact me to set up a custom order.
We only offer a return/replacement if a product is DAMAGED in shipping. We will work with you and the postal service to get a replacement product ASAP. I do ask that you email me a picture of the damaged product that I can submit to USPS for insurance purposes within 15 days after delivery confirmation. If your return is approved due to damage, you will receive a refund via payment method within 30 days of approval. To start this process, please send an email to email@example.com.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at
The term 'Blessed Necessities' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 164 Greenway Avenue Union South Carolina United States 29379. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Blessed Necessities, LLC
164 Greenway Avenue
Union, SC 29379